THE SIMPLEST WAY TO?REFRESH YOUR RECLINER
Improve your living space and give your home an upgrade with our family-friendly and easy-to-clean design.
Our?Decorative Stretchable Elastic Recliner Slipcovers?Give You:
- An?awesome and brand-new looking sofa?without buying a new one.
- You?save the cost and time?of having your couch re-upholstered somewhere (usually in the thousands!), and also?not adding more waste to the landfill.?
- Get several more years?out of your sofa or until it actually breaks down before having to buy a new one.
- SOFA SLIPCOVERS MATERIAL & DESIGN:?Polyester and spandex fabric. All-round without corners wrapped, not easy to wrinkle; elastic band and strap fastening closure at the bottom, double reinforcement, not easy to displace.
- FITS MOST FURNITURE:?Our slipcovers are one-size-fits-most: Best fits recliners around 30-38 inches wide (outside arm to outside arm, straight across), 28-38 inches tall (unreclined).
- STAYS IN PLACE:?This sofa cover is applicable to any sofa in which there is a gap between the seats with a backrest and armrest. There are cloth strips which can be pushed down and under the sofa ¨C as far as you can - ?to hold the cover in place.
- PROTECT:?This basic slipcover shields and protects your furniture from sc, preventing it from getting ruined. It¡¯s particularly great for homes with pets or anyone seeking an economical solution for furniture protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY CARE:?Easy to set up and pick up; machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry Low, do not iron. Installation steps shown via pictures.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA
UNIVERSAL SUITABLE TO OVER 99% OF HOME RECLINER SOFAS SIZE:
Before ordering, we recommend you measure your furniture.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Step 1. Extend the sofa cover (Position the slipcover over the sofa with the label at the back.
- Step 2. Cover the sofa in the right direction.
- Step 3. Let the sofa hold down the four corners.
- Step 4. Put the small cloth strip into the gap on the sofa.
- Step 5. Put the sofa down and pull the cover tight, pulling any excess fabric to the back.
- Step 6. Enjoy your newly covered sofa!